Do you believe the crew did the right thing in abandoning the search for Mark? Was there an alternative choice?
I think the crew made the right choice although it may not have seemed like it. It may be taken as bad loyalty to a friend, but they had to do what they had to do. The crew had orders and the storm was more dangerous than predicted. The terrain and the weather might not have played in their favor if they went to get Mark. The entire crew could have been at risk, rather than just Mark. Personally, I don’t know what I would do in the situation. I think it would depend on how close I am to the person. If it was someone that meant a lot to me, I believe I would have risked my life to try to save theirs, but actions speak louder than words. I wouldn’t know how I would react unless I was in the actual situation. If there was an alternative choice, it would be to go back and get Mark, but they could have all died if doing so. I think what the crew did was the best choice. They had a mission to complete. 

Comments

Popular Posts